Thursday, January 20, 2011

Spiritual Warfare - Angels

The elders at Maranatha Bible Church asked me to teach an adult Sunday School class on spiritual warfare. The study has kept me quite busy, and subsequently my blog activity has curtailed.

Some have asked for my material, so I will begin by posting the links. If you see anything useful, please use it and give due credit to those I have used.

Lesson plan – We are already off schedule, but since this is my first attempt, I do not feel too badly about it. The pace is good so far.

Bibliography – These are from my personal library or freely available on the internet. The only works I have not yet read are from Kent Hughes and Sam Storms.
They are included because those authors are trustworthy.

Angels PowerPoint – These are the slides for the introduction to the topic of angels and specifically those that have not fallen.

Angels Text – This is my teaching text with the corresponding slide numbers noted on the left for the projectionist. This is mostly from W. Robert Cook's unpublished book in the bibliography.

No comments: